A Grandmaster and business owner, I build long-lasting,
productive relationships with my team , my business
partners and clients to create stable revenue for my
As a family man, I established businesses with employees
that I consider as family. I ensure that I build
strong relationships, value the diversification of individuals
and serve all with equal dedication, respect, and fairness.
As a business owner, I advocate the mission of credibility,
integrity, and service. I strive for the excellence
in the pursuit of providing sustainable
and consistent exemplary results to my clients.
Taekwondo Grand Master |The Best of Serdar Guner
Monday, August 17th, 2015
Serdar “Sam” Guner is the taekwondo Grand Master of DOS Taekwondo, one of the best taekwondo academies in Australia.
Like every other legend, Sam Guner has his own story. DOS taekwondo’s amazing Taekwondo Grand master was born on 1981 in Wollongong, Australia. At the young age of 9, he officially began his Taekwondo training and practice in Austria, where he was raised under the tutelage of Taekwondo Grand Master Sascha Osterman. At 15 years old, he has already gained and achieved his Black Belt. By 1998, Sam Guner moved to Australia where he continued his training. Master Serdar then joined State, National, and International levels of taekwondo competitions where he represented Austria on his first entry, then became a representative of Australia from 1998-2004. With Sam’s remarkable capacity, devotion, concentration and perseverance he ascended through the positions until he turned into one of the main taekwondo champions in Australia.
In 2005, Master Guner discovered DOS taekwondo. His dojo is arranged in the suburb of Caringbah, Southern area of Sydney. The “DOS taekwondo” dojo has a wide training range and crisply restored exercise center where understudies are prepared by their fitness coaches. By 2011, the Grand Master has officially accomplished his sixth Dan.
Serdar has also accomplished a lot of awards and acknowledgments.
Here’s Serdar Guner | Taekwondo Grand
Master ‘s rundown of Education and Experiences.
- 1998 (Taekwondo Federation Turkey), Grand Master Guner added to the achievement of second World Taekwondo Championships for Junior Division
- On 1991, He was certify as Level 1 Coach by National Coaching Accreditation Scheme. He additionally had his Kukkiwon Training this year at The World Taekwondo Academy Kukkiwon.
- He still proceeded with his kukkiwon preparing on the year 2000 at The World Taekwondo Academy Kukkiwon.
- On 2006, He was perceived and given testaments, particularly endorsement III and IV in wellness by the Australian Institute of Fitness. He was additionally given acknowledgment at being games vigorous and wellness rec center educator by the Federation Internationalle Des Sports Aerobics and Fitness. 2006 has truly been an incredible year for Sam as he additionally turned into a Master Trainer of Fitness.
- On 2011 he turned into a N3 Class Referee and a N Class Coach, respected by Oceania Taekwondo Union.
- On 2013 he picked up his Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, got to be Director of Australian Martial Arts Training College Pty. Ltd and turned into a Kukkiwon Member.
Taekwondo Grand Master Serdar Guner, together with his taekwondo family at DOS Taekwondo, committed themselves to give a fun, energizing, protected and dynamic environment.
Become a legend and become a Taekwondo Grand Master! If you need any help with your journey, visit us at www.SerdarGuner.com.au or contact us at 1300-338-919.