A Grandmaster and business owner, I build long-lasting,
productive relationships with my team , my business
partners and clients to create stable revenue for my
As a family man, I established businesses with employees
that I consider as family. I ensure that I build
strong relationships, value the diversification of individuals
and serve all with equal dedication, respect, and fairness.
As a business owner, I advocate the mission of credibility,
integrity, and service. I strive for the excellence
in the pursuit of providing sustainable
and consistent exemplary results to my clients.
Taekwondo Gear Sydney | The Different Taekwondo Gears
Friday, February 19th, 2016
If you are a beginner at Taekwondo, you should know the different equipment and gears that are used in sparring and competitions. The Taekwondo Gear Sydney will play a huge part in your Taekwondo Career.
Here are the Different Taekwondo Gear Sydney
- The Belts have different colors and are used as a symbol of ranking. White belt is the lowest rank and black belt is the highest.
- The uniform may vary in their weight. There are also specific uniform for the instructors and the students. Also, the uniform have specific measure so you should be careful when buying your first uniform.
Ha’i (Training Pants)
- The pants usually comes with the upper body uniform and it also has specific measure that would fit the student.
Hogoo (Chest Protector)
- The Chest Protector is an essential Taekwondo Gear Sydney in the WTF Sparring. If you are going to join the WTF Sparring, the organization must approve your chest protector. The Hogoo with Shoulder padding is ideal if you are going to join competitions.
Sahn Boho Jang Kap (Protective Gloves)
- Also known as hand protectors, this gears have become compulsory to some tournaments. It is also a popular gear that used for taekwondo sparring.
Jung Kang Yi Bohodae (Shin Guard)
- The shin guards protect the shin part of the body, the area between the knee and the ankle. When you are buying shin guard, make sure that it won’t be too long so that you can freely bend your knees and ankles if necessary. Another tip is not to put your shin guard too tight. This is one common mistakes of beginners. Putting the shin guard too tight will cut the circulation of calf muscles which can cause cramps.
Nang Shim Bohodae (Groin Cup)
- Male Groin Guards are cup-like shaped protective Taekwondo Gear Sydney while for the females’ are flat shaped.
Muh Ree Bohodae (Protective Head Gear)
- The Head gear is a very important gear. It will protect your skull and brain from hard blows. Make sure you choose a quality head protector with high shock absorbing design.
Eep Bohodae (Mouth Guard)
- Mouth Guards are used to cover the teeth and gums. It also helps keep the taekwondo student from biting his own lips during a sparring.
The proper gear will provide great help when you are already on the field sparring or competing. Remember that safety is priority so it would be great to get the best equipment for your protection.
Want to know more about the different Taekwondo Gear Sydney ? Contact Serdar Sam Guner now for more details at 0425324443!