A Grandmaster and business owner, I build long-lasting,
productive relationships with my team , my business
partners and clients to create stable revenue for my
As a family man, I established businesses with employees
that I consider as family. I ensure that I build
strong relationships, value the diversification of individuals
and serve all with equal dedication, respect, and fairness.
As a business owner, I advocate the mission of credibility,
integrity, and service. I strive for the excellence
in the pursuit of providing sustainable
and consistent exemplary results to my clients.
Serdar Guner | Business Tips
Friday, September 11th, 2015
Serdar Guner is a famous name when it comes to business owners especially in Sydney. His reputation, Awards, and Business ventures speak for themselves. What are some of Serdar Guner ’s tips for a newly venturing Australian Entrepreneurs or already established business owners?
Here’s Serdar Guner ‘s Business Tips :
Start with your dream.
- Start with your dream is a simple as stated. Everyone starts with a vision or an idea of where they want to go with their business and how they see their business.
- The most important thing in this step is to have it all on paper. If you have a great idea now and you’d like to act on it, it would be wise to write it on paper. This can help you later on when you start in keeping track of how you envisioned your dream business to be. It might not turn out exactly the same but it will sure help you stay on the right track.
Set Goals for success.
- For a business to succeed in a long run, a set of goals must be identified. Such goals can be about where you see your business in the next month, the next 6 month, or even a year ahead.
- This again can help you keep track of your activities and reassess if you are really getting the best out of your efforts and time to meet your goals.
Believe in your capabilities.
- A lot of people have the misconception that starting a business means you need to have everything solved out before even starting your business. This isn’t the case realistically.
- Businesses needs change in time and from each change you will improve your business and work out what needs to be done when the time comes for you to face these challenges in a business. This is where it would be wise to believe in your capabilities and your vision even when no one else can.
Know that your time is important.
- Time is one of the most important things in life. It is something that passes you and you cannot take it back or rewind.
- A lot your time for important aspects of your business and never waste any time on something that won’t benefit your business or yourself.
Do anything and everything.
- When starting out a business, you’ll learn a lot about yourself in the process. You’ll learn more about yourself, your likes and dislikes, what kind of business foundations you’d like to set. A lot of this comes from doing various tasks for your business.
- Whatever needs to be done you should be able to do it whether it is your forte or not. This is what makes a lot of businesses successful, the ability of the business owner to lead his business and every aspect of it to victory.
We hope you keep these business tips in mind for your business and we hope they help you. We also previous wrote an article on Australian Entrepreneur | What it takes to be Successful.
If you’d like to know more tips, then contact Serdar Guner now at 1300-338-919.