A Grandmaster and business owner, I build long-lasting,
productive relationships with my team , my business
partners and clients to create stable revenue for my
As a family man, I established businesses with employees
that I consider as family. I ensure that I build
strong relationships, value the diversification of individuals
and serve all with equal dedication, respect, and fairness.
As a business owner, I advocate the mission of credibility,
integrity, and service. I strive for the excellence
in the pursuit of providing sustainable
and consistent exemplary results to my clients.
Serdar “Sam” Guner was born in Wollongong, Australia in 1981. He grew up in Austria, same place where he started learning Taekwondo. At the age of 9, he started learning Taekwondo with his Grand Master Sascha Osterman. In 1996, he was able to achieve black belt and started joining competitions. He became Austria’s representative but he moved back to Australia in 1998 and there he started representing Australia. He joined not only Nationals but also International levels of competitions. With his outstanding achievements, he is considered to be one of Australia’s leading exponents in Taekwondo.
In 2005, Sam put up a very competitive school for Taekwondo– DOS TAEKWONDO where he started teaching his art. This is located in the Southern Sydney suburbs of Caringbah. The following are some of the great accomplishments of this Great Master:
- 1st Dan
- Level 1 coach at National Coaching Accreditation Scheme
- Trained at the World Taekwondo Academy Kukkiwon
- Gym Instructor at Federation Internationalle Des Sports Aerobics and Fitness
- Undergone training at NSW Vocational Educational and Training for Advanced First Aid Response
- Poomsae Judge at Taekwondo Australia
- 6th Dan
- Referee, Class: N3 and Coach, Class: N at Oceania Taekwondo Union
- NSW Team Coach at Sports Taekwondo Australia
- Director at Australia Martial Arts Training College
- Kukkiwon Member
Sam is now a holder of a 6th Dan Black Belt which he achieved with dedication, perseverance and focus. He is now known nationally as a Certified Personal Taekwondo Trainer.