A Grandmaster and business owner, I build long-lasting,
productive relationships with my team , my business
partners and clients to create stable revenue for my
As a family man, I established businesses with employees
that I consider as family. I ensure that I build
strong relationships, value the diversification of individuals
and serve all with equal dedication, respect, and fairness.
As a business owner, I advocate the mission of credibility,
integrity, and service. I strive for the excellence
in the pursuit of providing sustainable
and consistent exemplary results to my clients.
Best Taekwondo Sydney | Taekwondo Knowledge for Newbies
Taekwondo is one of the most sought after martial arts with over 70 million practitioners worldwide. This martial art is heavily focused on kicks, punches, and strikes. The Best Taekwondo Sydney is also considered one of the easiest martial arts to learn. Both kids and adults can enjoy and learn easily. However, do not let its easiness fool you! It is considered the “deadliest martial art” compared to others. Hence, all practitioners strictly follow discipline and values that are being taught.
FUNDAMENTALS OF BEST TAEKWONDO SYNDEY
- FORM – It is developed to practice following the lines systematically and consecutively, usually against an imaginary opponent using best Taekwondo Sydney techniques of the hand and foot.
- KICKS – This is a huge part of what you need to learn about this martial art. Kicking is involved in most of the moves you will learn and practice.
- FOOTWORK – It is important to practice how you would handle the delivery and the techniques of the kicks to be executed.
- BREAKING – To break an object means that you have control over you concentration, focus, speed, and precision needed to master the arts.
- SPARRING – To apply the forms and the techniques you have learned and practiced, a sparring will be done with an actual opponent. This is to hone your speed, focus, understanding, and reflexes, preparing you for different situations.
BEST TAEKWONDO SYDNEY RANKS AND THEIR MEANINGS
Taekwondo practitioners are rewarded with belts. So that the skills and knowledge gained throughout your martial arts journey will be honored.
- WHITE – White is the lowest rank for beginners. This belt color represents a student’s innocence and lack of knowledge about the arts.
- YELLOW – Yellow is the next belt color to achieve. The belt represents the sun as it continues to rise and help the seed of the taekwondo knowledge take root.
- GREEN – The belt represents the seedling that is continuously growing. The student is beginning to grow in the ways of the best Taekwondo Sydney.
- BLUE – You will continue to reach for the skies, like a seedling growing into a tall tree. This belt represents the color of the sky, and the new levels of achievements in store for you.
- BROWN – This belt color represents the ground. In addition to growing, this also means that you are now deeply rooted and reached stability.
- RED – Red is usually associated with danger and blood. You are now well-equipped with the skills that can harm after achieving this belt. However, maintaining discipline and good values are the true challenges.
- BLACK – The complete opposite of the white color, therefore you already mastered everything about the arts. This symbolizes that you are no longer innocent and clueless. Maturity is already in your veins and in your hands.
Read more about the beautiful art of best Taekwondo Sydney by checking out our blogs.
Taekwondo Sydney | Why Taekwondo is Awesome
Taekwondo is one of the most popular martial art today and one of the most practice. If you are not one of the people who are practicing taekwondo, we are going to give you why Taekwondo Sydney is awesome and why you should enroll now to a taekwondo class.
Serdar Guner is the owner of one of the leading taekwondo Sydney academies, DOS Taekwondo. DOS Taekwondo provides the best classes that does not only teach you how to fight but will also give you knowledge about the philosophy behind taekwondo. You will definitely learn a lot about taekwondo, not only the techniques but also lessons for the improvement of your skills.
Here are Reasons why Taekwondo Sydney is Awesome
- Every martial art has their own techniques and taekwondo is one of the martial arts that has the best techniques both for competition and self-defense. If you are planning to train a martial art, taekwondo is one of the most recommended. Not only are the moves effective in sparring and competitions, they can also be used to save yourself in real life troubles and use it as a self-defense technique.
You can enjoy it with your Family and Friends
- There are martial arts that you can practice alone, and there are those you can practice with your family. Training alone can be boring at times but with taekwondo Sydney , you can train with the rest of your family. If you are training with your family, you can motivate each other to improve, have fun during your taekwondo classes and even talk about your experiences and improvements at home which bonds you closer together.
You will learn a lot that you can use in other aspects of life
- Not only will you learn fighting and self-defense techniques, you will also be able to improve your other skills. Practice of taekwondo will also help you improve your confidence which you can use in any field to be better with your work or performance.
If you want to learn all about taekwondo and become the next taekwondo master, then you should choose the school with great instructors and curriculum.
DOS Taekwondo is the right place! Enroll now at our taekwondo Sydney Classes ! For more information, contact us at 0425324443!
Mixed Martial Arts Sydney | Reasons to Train MMA
There are different Martial arts and combat sports you can choose from if you want a good training and Mixed Martial Arts Sydney is one of the martial arts that stand out. This combat sport has a lot of benefits to offer. It’s true that there are many different martial arts you can choose from, but MMA is one of the best choices.
Whether your goal is to get a better physique, learn self-defense techniques or to join on competitions then Mixed Martial Arts Sydney is a great sport you can join. Not only will you be able to achieve your goal, it is also guaranteed that you will have so much fun.
Here are the Reasons to Train Mixed Martial Arts Sydney
- If you know that you can defend yourself during an unexpected attack, you will be calmer and a little more relaxed. Knowing that you can protect yourself and the people around you, you will have more confidence in yourself. Having a good self-confidence will help you earn more friends and participate in more activities without hesitation and doubts that you will not succeed.
- As with many other types of martial arts, mixed martial Arts also teaches discipline. With the great way of training, you will be disciplined in many aspects such as eating, sleeping and the training. Discipline is basically a code of behavior, and you will not succeed without following the right conduct for training.
Excellent Physical Workout
- Like any other mixed martial arts , MMA is one of the martial arts that provides excellent physical workout. Since it is a whole body workout, most of your muscles will be exercised and you will sure have a better physique with the help of MMA Training.
- If you are worried about defending yourself, Mixed Martial Arts Sydney is also a great practice that will teach you self-defense. It is filled with techniques that you can use to fight and protect not only yourself but also the people around you.
A Great Hobby
- Not only does MMA give you a lot of benefits during your training, it can also be a great fun and enjoyment. If you are looking for a good new hobby, then Mixed Martial Arts is a good combat sport.
Looking for the best place to train Mixed Martial Arts Sydney or just want to know more about the sport? Call us now at 0425324443!
Martial Arts Sydney | Top Martial Arts for Training
Whether you have a goal to have better physical fitness, learn self-defense or just want a new sport, Martial Arts Sydney is a good choice. But if you choose martial arts, take note that there are still different choices you can choose from. Each of these martial arts are good for both physical training and self-defense.
Here are the Top Martial Arts Sydney
- A competition based sport that originated from Japan. The primary objective of this martial art is to throw or take-down the opponent. Although Judo was created for sport and exercise, it’s proven to be an effective martial art in close combat through the use of leverage. With proper technique and balance, a person can defeat a much larger opponent. The major weakness in the art of Judo is the lack of any striking in competition or practice.
- Kickboxing can be great for fitness, self-defense and as a sport. The sport comes in many origins, but the most popular is the American version. Kickboxing is a martial arts that uses the combination of punching, knee strikes, head-butts and kicks to disarm an opponent. The key to kickboxing is speed and agility, the person who strikes first will surely win.
- Karate originated in Japan and is primarily practiced as a sport. It involves the typical punching, kicking and elbow strikes and also incorporates open hand techniques. The main focus is on the deflection of attacks, controlling and disabling the attacks that is directly coming from an opponent in front of you. Instead of focusing your hits on the opponents face or head, the attacks are directed towards the solar plexus, just below the sternum. This is a weak point of the body that when hit, will effectively knock out an enemy.
- A martial art that also originated in Japan and is designed primarily for self-defense. It loosely translates to “the way of harmonious spirit” The majority of aikido is not striking. It is based on the principle that attacking will leave the attacker vulnerable at some point which will be the perfect time to do a hit. The Aikido practitioner is supposed to recognize the vulnerability of the opponent and respond with an attack while ensuring that he is not leaving himself open or exposed to attacks.
If you want to know more about the different Martial Arts Sydney or enroll in a martial arts class, give us a call now at 0425324443!
Personal Trainer Sydney | Essential Qualities
Your training is as effective as the personal trainer Sydney that you chose to train with. If you picked a trainer who does not know what he is doing, you will just be wasting your time and effort for a goal that you won’t achieve. That is why it is important to choose your trainer carefully since you will be relying on the person for the duration of your training.
If it is your first time to hire a personal trainer Sydney , you might not have any idea on which qualities to look for. But you don’t have to worry about that as we are going to give you tips on choosing the right personal trainer Sydney .
Here are the Essential Qualities to Look for when Choosing a Personal Trainer Sydney
Passion for Fitness
- If you want to have an effective trainer, the trainer that you should choose is the one who has undergone the training himself. If he has undergone the training, it means that he is really passionate about fitness since he himself wants to experience it. It also means that he had the dedication and determination to achieve his personal goals, and this is a very important trait of a trainer. You also have to take note that there are trainers who are not fit themselves but it doesn’t mean they are passionate. Some people have the passion for training, and some have the passion for coaching.
Understands Fitness Techniques
- There’s a lot of fitness techniques that can be used to achieve a trainee’s goal, but not all are effective. Your trainer does not need to know all the techniques, but what he needs to know are the most effective fitness techniques that will help you to achieve your goals faster and more effectively. If you’ve been training for a while now but still haven’t notice any changes, then there might be something wrong with the technique that your trainer is using.
- It would also help to see that your personal trainer Sydney has his own degree for personal training. It would be good to know that your trainer has a wide range of knowledge when it comes to your training. Not only will you be able to train efficiently, you will also learn more things about physical fitness training.
If you want to hire a professional personal trainer Sydney , then you should visit us or give us a call at 0425324443!