A Grandmaster and business owner, I build long-lasting,
productive relationships with my team , my business
partners and clients to create stable revenue for my
As a family man, I established businesses with employees
that I consider as family. I ensure that I build
strong relationships, value the diversification of individuals
and serve all with equal dedication, respect, and fairness.
As a business owner, I advocate the mission of credibility,
integrity, and service. I strive for the excellence
in the pursuit of providing sustainable
and consistent exemplary results to my clients.
Best Taekwondo Sydney | Taekwondo Moves
Thursday, January 28th, 2016
When you enroll at a Taekwondo Training, the first things that you are going to learn are the basics. You’ll be taught about the history of taekwondo, the meaning of taekwondo, the techniques and of course, the Moves of the Best Taekwondo Sydney . For this time, we are going to talk about the different types of taekwondo moves.
Serdar Guner is a great taekwondo grand master who shares his knowledge about taekwondo at his own Academy, DOS Taekwondo. He has built this academy to teach those who are willing to learn the art of Best taekwondo Sydney . He is an amazing taekwondo grand master as well as entrepreneur as he is also the owner of a leading Web Development Company in Sydney, Fix My Web.
This time, we are going to give you the basic movements of Best taekwondo Sydney that every beginner should understand.
Here Best Taekwondo Sydney ‘s Taekwondo Moves
Involves hand motions either to protect ones self or attack the opponent. Practice of the Taekwondo Hand Movements improves better combination techniques and more powerful attacks.
Strike is the offensive type of taekwondo hand movements. Here are a few taekwondo hand strikes:
- Jab – A quick flick of the fist that is generally used for defense.
- Upper Cut – An upward swinging punch striking the bottom of the jaw or ribs of opponent.
- Hook Punch – Short compact punches that creates a sideway hooking strike.
- Hammer Fist – Hitting the opponent with the padded side of a clenched fist.
The defensive type of hand movements. Here are the basic types of hand blocks:
- Low Block – A block that defenses and prevents opponent kick that is aimed at the lower area of the body.
- Mid Block – Used to deflect side way punches to protect the chest.
- High Block – This block is specifically for protecting the head.
Kicking Moves involves foot motion. Best Taekwondo Sydney is popular due to its amazing kicking techniques. Performing the complicated kicks may be a little difficult without practice and if you are a beginner, you have to improve your focus on the movements of the foot and taekwondo forms in order to execute perfect kicking techniques. Here are few examples of taekwondo kicking techniques:
- Turning Kick – A type of kick that uses the ball of the foot as offense.
- Side Kick – This kick uses the blade of the foot for both offense and defense.
- Back Kick – A complicated kick that uses the heel of the feet for defense.
You can also read our articles about the Importance of Taekwondo Forms and Execution of the Basic Kick.
Need advice regarding the Best taekwondo Sydney? Serdar Guner can help with that! Contact him now at 0425324443!