A Grandmaster and business owner, I build long-lasting,
productive relationships with my team , my business
partners and clients to create stable revenue for my
As a family man, I established businesses with employees
that I consider as family. I ensure that I build
strong relationships, value the diversification of individuals
and serve all with equal dedication, respect, and fairness.
As a business owner, I advocate the mission of credibility,
integrity, and service. I strive for the excellence
in the pursuit of providing sustainable
and consistent exemplary results to my clients.
Trusted Business Owner | The Challenges (Pt. II)
Being an Entrepreneur, you will be faced with many difficult challenges. If you want to be a trusted business owner, you’ll need to overcome these challenges and prove yourself as a great Australian entrepreneur. Handling your business may be difficult but if you give up easily, then you won’t be successful as a business owner. The secret to be a successful entrepreneur is to know your weaknesses and strengths.
Knowing the Challenges that you will be facing as an entrepreneur will be a big help to know your weaknesses and strengths. With these, you will be able to prepare yourself and turn your weaknesses and strengths to your advantage. You can become a successful entrepreneur and be a trusted business owner .
Here’s the 2nd Part of The Challenges You’ll Face to be A Trusted Business Owner
Management of Money
- Management of Money can be very difficult. If you don’t know what you are doing, you might be losing more money that you are earning. One way to manage your money is to create a budget plan for your business expenses.
Dealing with Negativity
- There will come a time when you will fail; there will be people that will criticize and judge you, but you must not let the negativity go through you. Do not give and cut the negativity, they will only become more of a problem later on. Negative people becomes mental burden and will cause stress. If you let this affect your performance in the business, then you will have a harder time being a trusted business owner when your business grows. The key to this type of problem is to NOT give up so easily.
Finding Business Partners
- If you are looking for a business partner, be sure to find the right one. Working with the wrong people will give your business a bad reputation and it will affect your name as well. You will have a hard time at first looking for a partner but you shouldn’t rush it. Take your time and think about things carefully. Ending up with a wrong partner can stain your company and you will lose customers. But if you don’t really need a business partner, then handle the business on your own.
Dealing with Competition
- There will always be competition in the field of business. If you can’t handle competitions, then you might not be able to be successful with your business.
Knowing these Challenges is going to help you prepare yourself to be a better entrepreneur. Know yourself, know your weaknesses and strengths and be friendly with your customers to be a trusted business owner. Call us now at 0425324443!
Official Taekwondo Forms | Different Taekwondo Forms
The Official Taekwondo Forms are a vital part of the taekwondo training. The Forms help a student to improve his techniques. If you want to be great at taekwondo, then practicing the different taekwondo forms can be a big help.
In Korean, The Official Taekwondo Forms are generally known as Poomsae. Taekwondo Forms are also known as patterns, teul or hyeong. The taekwondo forms are used to practice and improve techniques as well as improvement of the other skills used in taekwondo.
There are different types of the official taekwondo forms. For this time, we are going to know and understand the Taegeuk Taekwondo Forms. The Taegeuk Forms are the commonly used taekwondo forms in schools for the colored belt levels.
Here are the Different Color Belt Official Taekwondo Forms
Taegeuk II Jang
- Represents the Symbol of “Keon”, one of the 8 Divination Signs. Keon means the heaven and the yang, since it symbolizes the beginning of the creation of all there is in the universse.
Taegeuk Ee Jang
- Taegeuk Ee Jang symbolizes the “Tae” which signifies the inner firmness and the outer softness.
Taegeuk Sam Jang
- Taegeuk Sam Jang symbolizes the “Ra” which represents Hot and Bright. This encourages the trainees to harbor a sense of justice and ardor for their taekwondo training.
Taegeuk Sa Jang
- Symbolizes the “Jin” which represents Thunder that means Great Power and Dignity.
Taegeuk Oh Jang
- Taegeuk Oh Jang symbolizes the “Son”, also one of the 8 divination signs which represents the wind. This means both the ,ighty force and calmness according to the strengths and weaknesses of the trainee.
Taegeuk Yuk Jang
- Taegeuk Yuk Jang symbolizes the “Kam” which represents the water, meaning incessant flow and softness.
Taegeuk Chil Jang
- This taekwondo form symbolizes the “Kan”, the representation of the mountain that is defined by ponder and firmness.
Taegeuk Pal Jang
- The Taegeuk Pal Jang symbolizes the “Kon”, the representation of the “Yin” and Earth. This means the root and settlement as well as the beginning and the end.
Knowing the Different Official Taekwondo Forms helps for the improvement of the taekwondo techniques and different skills. If you want to know more, you can enroll at DOS Taekwondo. The leading Sydney taekwondo academy.
If you want to know more about the different Official taekwondo forms and techniques, visit us or contact us now at 04254324443!
Australian Entrepreneur | The Challenges
In order to be a successful Australian Entrepreneur, there are challenges that you need to overcome. The journey to success is not easy. It is full of challenges along the way, and if you easily give up, then you are very far away from success. Giving up is not an option no matter what the challenges are. Entrepreneurship requires a specific set of skills. That is why it is important to asses yourself if you plan to be an entrepreneur. If you do not possess the skills, then you have to work hard for it.
Success doesn’t come easily after you become an Australian entrepreneur . There are lots of thorough planning that needs to be done and you have to execute them carefully. You have to think about everything you do, and consider the options, opportunities, risks and of course, your financial situation.
Here’s a Head Start of the Challenges that you’ll Face as an Australian Entrepreneur
Picking the Right Business and Industry
- One reason why most businesses fail is because of the wrong choice of business and industry. If you pick a business that does not provide solution or help or does not meet the demands of the people, then your investment will only go to waste. You should pick a business can provide the needs of the people around your area, if you are aiming for local customers. If you are able to pick the right business, your work as an entrepreneur will get a lot easier.
Financing your Business
- If you have a good capital, then you’re good to go. However, if you do not have money, how would you start a business? That’s a common problem that starting Australian Entrepreneur face, and there are two solutions for this; borrow money, or be creative.
- Of course, the easier way is to borrow money. You can borrow from lending companies such as Lending Specialists or MPM Financial Group. It is the easier way, but it will take a long time to repay depending on your terms with the lenders.
- The other option is to be creative, which is kind of difficult since you’d have to find a way to make your business going with a small amount of money.
Looking for Customers
- If you are in the right business, with the right products and services, then the customers will come to you. But if not, then that can be quite a challenge. Also, not every people will buy your products and services, and your job is to find the people who are in need of your business.
Of course, there are also different ways of advertising. Example is having a website created for you. Fix My Web is one of the best web development companies that can help you with that. With advertising, there is a higher chance to find the right customers for your business.
Australian Entrepreneur | Things you Should Know
What is it like to be an entrepreneur? You may have heard that question a lot of times and you may even ask that yourself. You may think that becoming an entrepreneur is becoming a rich businessman, but it’s not that easy. Being an Australian entrepreneur is not always being successful, there are ups and downs and you should learn how to stand up when you fall down. You will face a lot of challenges and if you give up easily, then you will not be able to reach your goal.
Before you decide whether to take the life of an Australian Entrepreneur or not, there are things that you should know first. We are going to explain to you the things that you should know before taking the risk of being an entrepreneur so that you can understand the challenges and this will also help you get through the difficult journeys. Just remember to never give up, cause giving up will take away your success.
Here are the Things you Should Know before you Choose the Life of an Australian Entrepreneur
Success is not Guaranteed
- As we said earlier, being an entrepreneur is not always being successful. There are times when you will fail and failure is part of the journey. Know that every with every failure, you have taken a risk and that is good for your growth. Just as long as you get back up on your feet and continue walking towards your goal.
There will Always be Negativity
- Not only about the business, there will also always be negative people around you. They will not be honest with your ideas so it is important to be careful not to let the negativity affect your decisions. However, if you are not getting negative feedback, you should be concerned as well and know if there what you did is really perfect.
Long and Sleepless Nights
- Prepare yourself for stress and sleepless nights. If you choose the life of an entrepreneur, you will be working hard to achieve your goal. Also, if you want to get ahead of your competitors, expect that you will have a minimum rest.
Choosing the life of an Australian Entrepreneur sure is not easy, but if you’re in the right track, then it’s not difficult either. Contact us to know more at 0425324443!