A Grandmaster and business owner, I build long-lasting,
productive relationships with my team , my business
partners and clients to create stable revenue for my
As a family man, I established businesses with employees
that I consider as family. I ensure that I build
strong relationships, value the diversification of individuals
and serve all with equal dedication, respect, and fairness.
As a business owner, I advocate the mission of credibility,
integrity, and service. I strive for the excellence
in the pursuit of providing sustainable
and consistent exemplary results to my clients.
Official Taekwondo Belts | The Belts
The official taekwondo belts represent a students progress. Each of the belts represent a certain level of skill or set of skills. If you look for a school to enroll to, you will find that each of the schools sets its own colors of the belt. Each school also has different curriculum, so even if two students have the same color of the belt, if they are enrolled in different taekwondo academies, they would have different knowledge regarding the taekwondo forms, kicks and hand techniques.
All the Official Taekwondo Belts systems are based on the system that was developed by the Japanese founder of Judo, Kanō Jigorō. A student begins with the white belt and as he levels up his skills and knowledge, he’ll eventually reach the ultimate belt, the Black Belt.
Each Official Taekwondo Belts symbolizes every step of the student into achieving his goal. Poetically, the white belt symbolizes innocence, the yellow belt represents the sun and earth, the green belt is a plant growing, the blue belt represents the sky, the red belt is for danger and black belt represents maturity.
Here’s Official Taekwondo Belts Meaning of the Symbolism
White = Innocence
- The innocence means that the student has yet no knowledge about taekwondo and just starting. He’s yet to learn and still a novice.
Yellow = Sun and Earth
- The students are compared to the rising sun. The rising sun means that the students are learning. Other academies use the earth to represent the yellow belt. Earth means that they are building a foundation of their learning.
Green = Plant
- The plant signifies the growth of the student. He is learning more and more. Growing like a plant. The power begins to develop and the seed is now a plant.
Blue = Sky
- The plant is growing higher and is starting to reach the sky.
Red = Danger
- The students are faced in danger, the danger is mostly themselves. If they passed the danger, they are ready to get their final belt.
Black = Maturity
- When they have faced the danger, it means that they are mature and learned a lot from their adventures.
If you want to learn taekwondo and know more about the Official Taekwondo Belts, Call us now at 0425324443!
Successful Australian Entrepreneur | Entrepreneur Myths
If you are starting as an entrepreneur, you might have heard some things about entrepreneurship that people talk about. What you might not know, is that some of these things that they talk about are myths. Yes, myths. And if you want to be a successful Australian Entrepreneur then you should focus on your goals and don’t listen to whatever gossip you hear about entrepreneurship.
It is true that you won’t grow if you do not encounter difficult challenges. Challenges are part of our lives,and the secret to success is to never give up. You may meet some people who are full of negativity and will tell you negative things about your goal, but if you listen to them and if you let them control your fate, then you will never be a successful Australian entrepreneur.
Here are Myths you Should NOT Believe to be a Successful Australian Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurship is Easy
- Many people say that entrepreneurship is easy since they see many businessmen who become successful in the field of business. What they do not see is the difficulty that these successful have gone through. They think that success can be easily achieved but they are very wrong. Entrepreneurship is not easy and if you want to be successful, then you should be mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically prepared.
Entrepreneurship is Difficult
- You might be confused when we say that entrepreneurship is not also difficult. Yes, we know that we just said that entrepreneurship is not easy, but believe us, it’s not difficult as well. Entrepreneurship takes a lot of time and investment, but you will be the one to set the standards of difficulty for your business. Being a successful Australian entrepreneur is absolutely challenging, but it is not difficult.
There’s a High Chance that you will Fail
- If you do not have plans for your business and you do not have any idea what you are doing as a businessman, then you should believe this myth. But if you have a good blueprint as a guide, then failure is not an option for you. This myth is only for the people who gives up easily and do not plan their future well.
The Need for a Huge Amount of Money
- This would be true If the business industry is traditional, however, since we are on the modern age and the age of internet, you will just need to set up a website and this will help you promote your business faster. Investments for the advertisement is one of the most expensive part of owning a business, but with the website, you can save more and advertise your business at the same time!
If you want to be a successful Australian Entrepreneur , then you should start avoiding negativity. For more information, contact us at 0425324443!
Martial Arts Sydney | Choosing the Right Martial Arts
There are different types of martial arts you can choose from if you want to train and practice the combative arts. But before you start your training, you should find the right combative sport for you. You should also set your goal as it will affect your choice for your Martial Arts Sydney Training.
When choosing the right martial arts for you, there are different factors that you should take note of. You should also be sure about your decisions since you may spend money for the type of martial art Sydney that you wouldn’t want or that won’t suit you. You should also consider the type of training that you want, whether you would hire a personal trainer or attend martial arts classes.
Whatever your reason for the martial arts training, you should know yourself first before the training.
Here are Factors to Consider when Choosing the Right Martial Arts Sydney
- Your goal is a huge factor that will affect the type of martial arts for you. If your main goal for the training is self-defense, then you should choose the type of martial arts that has better self-defense techniques. Although almost all martial arts can be used for self-defense, there are still specific combative techniques that are better used for self-defense. If your main goal is for improving your physical build, there are also specific types of martial arts that suits that purpose.
- If you have background with any sport, you can use that to choose the type of martial arts Sydney that you want for training. For other martial arts, there are required skills for you to be able to be successful with the training. For example, if you have had a background with a sport that trained your flexibility then choose a martial art type where your flexibility skills will excel.
- During your training, you might get bored of the combative sport that you chose, which will only result to waste of time, effort and money and you will not even be able to achieve your goal or get any improvements. Be sure to choose the right martial art so that you won’t waste any investments on the training.
If you want to train the Martial Arts Sydney in an Academy, you can visit DOS Taekwondo. But if you prefer a personal trainer, then call us now at 0425324443!
Best Taekwondo Sydney | Our Taekwondo Academy
DOS Taekwondo is one of the leading taekwondo academy in Sydney. If you want to learn the Best Taekwondo Sydney , then DOS Taekwondo is the best choice.
DOS Taekwondo has been around for more than 10 years and our taekwondo academy is now recognized as one of the best places to learn the Best Taekwondo Sydney . The club was originally founded by Sascha Ostermann in Vienna, Austria where he still continues to teach taekwondo today. He is one of the best taekwondo grand masters that are recognized all over the world. And his student Serdar Guner is the current owner of DOS Taekwondo Australia.
If you plan to learn taekwondo, then DOS Taekwondo is the best place. At DO Taekwondo, our students are given equal opportunity to show their talents and reach whatever levels of achievement that they desire and are given space to decide what level of skills they want to attain. At DOS Taekwondo, the students will be encouraged and motivated to do well with their friends and classmates. This will allow them to learn the Best Taekwondo Sydney.
Here’s Best Taekwondo Sydney Reasons why you Should Enroll at our Academy
Trained and Competent
- The instructors at DOS Taekwondo are well trained. They have undergone great taekwondo training as well as teaching training. They are certified and licensed instructors that will facilitate the learning of the students in order for a better learning. They are also certified with competency, making our instructors the best in Australia.
Better Facilities and Equipment
- Unlike other taekwondo clubs, DOS Best Taekwondo Sydney have well maintained and spacious facilities where you can be comfortable with the taekwondo training. Our club have been refurnished, making sure that we have a great and clean environment. We also update our inventory, allowing our students to make use of the best taekwondo equipment for their training.
Safe and Progressive
- DOS Taekwondo promotes a safe and progressive environment for learning. Our academy is one of the safest taekwondo academy because we always make sure that our rooms and taekwondo mats are prepared before the training. We also adapt to the modern ages, allowing a progressive learning and hands on experience for our students.
DOS Taekwondo offers different Best Taekwondo Sydney classes that will suit you no matter your age. For details, contact us at 0425324443!
Read also our other articles about Important Notes when Hiring Personal Taekwondo Trainer, Properly Wearing the Taekwondo Gears and The Different Taekwondo Gears.