A Grandmaster and business owner, I build long-lasting,
productive relationships with my team , my business
partners and clients to create stable revenue for my
As a family man, I established businesses with employees
that I consider as family. I ensure that I build
strong relationships, value the diversification of individuals
and serve all with equal dedication, respect, and fairness.
As a business owner, I advocate the mission of credibility,
integrity, and service. I strive for the excellence
in the pursuit of providing sustainable
and consistent exemplary results to my clients.
Amazing Taekwondo Kicks Execution | The 5 Basic Kicks
We already know that “Tae” in Taekwondo means the art of kicking, which means that here are different types of Amazing taekwondo kicks and there are different ways in executing this kicking techniques. Serdar Guner, Grand Taekwondo Master is going to share to you some of these kicks and how to properly execute them, allowing you to improve your skill in performing taekwondo kicking techniques.
There are 5 basic amazing taekwondo kicks : the front kick, side kick, hooking kick, back kick and roundhouse kick. Learning these 5 kicks will allow you to have a great foundation to explore other more advanced and complicated taekwondo kicks. Every kick in taekwondo requires a certain degree of precision and a fluidity of motion that only attained through constant practice and attention to the entire body.
Here’s the 5 Basic Types of Amazing Taekwondo Kicks and Ways to Execute them:
Executing the Front Kick
Positioning the Body
- A front kick aims to hit the opponent in front of you. As you position your body, you should be a leg length away from the body. This creates a more effective kick.
Lift your Knee
- When performing a kick, you should make sure that your thigh is pointed directly towards the target in order to line up the kick. The kicking leg depends on many factors, like which is the weaker side of your opponent.
Rotate your Standing Foot
- A key to a strong and effective kick is establishing a stronger base. If you do not rotate your standing foot, you may topple or waver from the side, making the attack lesser effective and precise.
Use your Hips
- Another factor for an effective kick is the momentum of the hips as much as the strength of the leg. As you rotate your leg when you kick, make sure that you are also pushing the side of your hip forward. This added momentum will carry through your entire kick, allowing a more amazing taekwondo kicks .
Extend your Leg
- Setting a great foundation is not enough to create a powerful kick, if you weren’t able to make contact, then the kick will be void. Extending the leg will guarantee a hit to the opponent. But to be able to extend your leg, you’ll need to have flexibility.
This is just the first type of amazing taekwondo kicks and how to execute it. Next time, we are going to give you the execution of Side Kicking.
Watch the execution of Front Kick here:
Executing the Amazing taekwondo kicks can be difficult without the right guide. For more information, contact us at 1300-338-919.
Taekwondo is the art of punching and kicking so you should expect that there will be a lot of Amazing taekwondo kicks techniques that are involved with this martial art. There are lots of kicking techniques that you can practice if you want to be good at kicking.
If you want to train taekwondo, you should know the different amazing taekwondo kicks . Enroll now at DOS taekwondo and be a part of a taekwondo family, learn the techniques of martial art and be the next Taekwondo Master!
Here are Some of the Different Amazing Taekwondo Kicks
Axe Kick (Naeryeo Chagi)
- Raise your leg vertically as high as you can, then bring down your leg against your opponent. You should strike with the heel of your foot for a more effective kick. In terms of self defense, this kick can be used to hit the face or the shoulder. But be careful when using this kick as you will leave your groin open so this kick should only be used in certain situations.
Roundhouse Kick (Dollyo Chagi)
- A roundhouse kick can be used against a variety of targets it can be used to hit low targets where it cannot be caught, chest for sparring matches and hit the head high. But flexibility is required for this technique. This kicking technique is one of the most commonly used technique in the field of martial arts due to its speed,decent power, range and ease of use.
Push Strike (Meereo Chigi)
- Push Kick is also known as the Front thrust Kick. It is used to create a space or to push an attacker off-balance if the opponent is too close. It is also an excellent defensive kick because you can use a push kick to block an opponent’s forward momentum.
Scissor Kick (Kawi Chagi)
- A dramatic martial arts kick used to hit two opponents at the same time. However, this kick is not an overly practical technique when it comes to self-defense. The scissor kick is mainly used for demonstration kicks and breaking techniques for taking out two opponents.
If you want to learn the amazing taekwondo kicks , then enroll now at DOS Taekwondo or visit us. For more details, contact us at 0425324443
If you want the most effective techniques to win at any taekwondo competition, then what you need to learn are the most effective and amazing taekwondo kicks . DOS Taekwondo Sydney offers the best taekwondo classes where you can learn the best taekwondo techniques, from punches to kicks. If you want to be a better taekwondo artist, then you will find these taekwondo kicks helpful.
Here are the Most Effective and Amazing Taekwondo Kicks
- A cut kick is the most effective opening technique for competitions. It is often confused with side kick. When used properly, it can be a powerful attack that opens opportunities for more points while you maintain a defensive posture. The cut kick has an amazing offensive capability that is tempered by limited defensive liability. It is a safe and effective kick due to its strong initial motion and attacking integrity. Your knee provides cover as you advance forward. On the contact, your foot applies force against your opponent’s center of gravity which causes the defender to move backward.
Turning Side Kick
- Also known as the spinning back kick, this amazing taekwondo kick is one of the most damaging moves to come out of taekwondo. For a potential knock down move, the kick is relatively high percentage compared to other types of kicks like jumping spinning hook kick.
Aerial Side Kick to Back Kick
- This combination kick is a multi-functional technique that can drive with your opponent backward or can be used as a multi-kick defense. Additionally, it traps your opponent, who counters with a round kick as soon as you move and counters a double kick or cut kick effectively. How you throw the kick is dependent on how your opponent reacts to your initial motion. If your opponent moves backward, you can drive forward with both aerial side kick and back kick. You can also use the first kick as a feeler like a jab, to determine the distance that you need to cover. If your opponent remains on the same position, you can use the kick to climb up your opponent’s body and throw the second kick to his head.
Spinning Hook Kick
- The spinning hook kick is one of the most amazing taekwondo techniques. If this technique is performed properly, you can knock your opponent out. The back hook kick combines speed, torque and power with evasive motion to strike fear in even the most courageous opponent.
If you want to know more amazing taekwondo kicks , you can enroll at our taekwondo classes Sydney . Contact us now at 0425324443!
Amazing Taekwondo Videos | Taekwondo Learning
Serdar Guner is a grand Master of taekwondo sharing his Amazing Taekwondo Videos to help with the learning of aspiring taekwondo masters. Serdar is also the master of the leading taekwondo academy which is DOS Taekwondo. If you want to be good at taekwondo, DOS Taekwondo is the perfect place to learn.
Serdar Guner is a great martial artist who shares his talents to anyone else who wants to learn taekwondo martial arts. For those who cannot afford to go to taekwondo classes, or those who want to improve their techniques without spending, Serdar’s Amazing Taekwondo Videos will do a great help for your practice. But if you want to be great, then enrolling at DOS Taekwondo is the best choice. Our affordable rates will be worth it and the training and practices will give value to your money. In case you enroll at DOS Taekwondo, we’ll give you an advanced lesson of what you can improve with DOS.
Here’s how Serdar’s Amazing Taekwondo Videos and DOS Taekwondo helps in your training:
Starting Taekwondo the Right Way
At DOS Taekwondo, there are taekwondo classes for beginners that will guide you with your taekwondo learning. Taekwondo will be introduced including the belts, gears and techniques. Other than that, the history of taekwondo will also be taught. From the first taekwondo practices to the modern taekwondo. Of course, DOS will not only focus on taekwondo, we will also help you discover yourself, improve your skills and set your own goals.
Taekwondo is very beneficial for you and we will also discuss how taekwondo helps you in the real world. Not only does taekwondo help you with self-defense, it will also develop your talents and overall skills that you can use when faced with a challenge of life.
Better your Techniques and Improve your Taekwondo Knowledge
If you already know taekwondo and just want to improve your overall skills, you can watch the Amazing Taekwondo Videos of Serdar Guner or if you want to broaden your knowledge with taekwondo, DOS will be able to help you with that. At DOS Taekwondo, we also have more advanced classes with advanced and complicated techniques which would be great if you want to better your taekwondo skills. We can help sharpen your stances, blocks and strikes, Perfect your patterns and forms and introduce you to the next level of Taekwondo.
DOS Taekwondo is the best place to train taekwondo and Serdar Guner is the best Taekwondo Grand Master you’ll have. If you want to see the techniques of Serdar Guner, you can watch his Amazing Taekwondo Videos and learn from it.
Serdar is an Amazing Taekwondo Grand Master. For more in formation about Serdar Guner, contact us at 1300-338-919!
Trusted Australian Business Owner | Serdar Guner
Serdar Guner is a trusted Australian Business owner of Fix My Web, DOS Taekwondo and Kebab Station. When you have a business, one of the most difficult things is gaining the trust of your customers. Especially when you are starting a business, it is indeed difficult to find and provide the customers needs and demands. You’re gonna have to be patient if you want to be a successful business owner.
With vast experience regarding businesses, and as a trusted Australian Business owner, Serdar “Sam” Guner is going to share his experience and tell us how to be a successful and trusted Australian Business Owner. We will be sharing what it took him to build great businesses such as DOS Taekwondo, Fix My Web and Kebab Station.
Here’s how to be a Successful and Trusted Australian Business Owner:
Be Patient in Understanding you Clients
As we said earlier, one of the most difficult things is when you provide the needs of your customers. Remember that you can’t please everybody; there will always be customers who won’t like your service no matter how good it is. Don’t focus on these customers; focus on the ones who are happy with your products and services and find a way to give them better customer service experience.
Utilize Technology for the Benefit of your Business
Technology is a great way to provide convenience for our customers. But overusing it will not necessarily provide more help. You have to balance your use of technology in a way that it will not only help you but your customers as well. Your main focus is to better the customer service experience. For example, if you have a business website, it would be great for your business since it will help with the advertisement of your products and services and it will help the customers shop with convenience.
Use past Mistakes for Improvement
When we start a business, we cannot avoid to commit mistakes especially if we are only starting. But if we accept the failure and use it to better and improve our business, then it would be your key to success. Learn from your mistakes and use it yo your advantage.
To be successful with business, you have to earn the trust of the people around you. If you want to know more on how to be a trusted Australian Entrepreneur, watch our video here:
If you are building a business and want to be a successful Australian Business owner, read Fix My Web’s Starting a Business and Serdar Guner’s How to be a successful Australian Entrepreneur and Australian Entrepreneur | Skills for Success.
If you want to know more about becoming a Trusted Australian Business owner, contact us at 1300-338-919
Successful Australian Entrepreneur | The Way to Success
Serdar Guner is a Taekwondo grand Master and a Successful Australian Entrepreneur . He is a proud owner of Fix My Web, DOS Taekwondo and Kebab Station. He has earned many awards being a taekwondo grand master and an entrepreneur. He is also well-known in Australia. With DOS Taekwondo, Serdar has taught lots of students aspiring to learn the art of taekwondo. And with Fix My Web, he is able to help the people who want to start their own business.
To be able to be a successful Australian Entrepreneur , one must possess the Skills for Success. Of course, there are also certain things you must know to reach your goals. Serdar Guner is going to share the must-know things you should know to be a successful Australian Entrepreneur .
Here’s tips on how to be a Successful Australian Entrepreneur :
Love what you do
- If you don’t love what you do, it would be hard for you to be successful on that field. You need to love your work, and keep your optimism. If you have learned to love and enjoy your work, you wouldn’t care about how much time you spend with it, you wouldn’t get bored and you would want to share it to others. And that is the real success.
Build a Team that is involved
- When we say involved, we mean people that are deeply share the same liking in activities or interests. Having people that has the same interests will build a better team than just choosing people with experience.
- Success doesn’t only come from simple ideas. Most of it comes from creative and innovative ideas. You will encounter problems during your business and you will have to find innovative ways to solve these problems.
Satisfying Customers’ Experience
- Without the customers, your business wouldn’t exist, and the more customers you have, the closer to success you will be. Satisfying the needs and giving customers a great experience will get them to come back to your service and they might even recommend you to their friends, which will be great for the business.
Learn from Mistakes
- You can’t avoid committing mistakes; the key is to learn from them. History repeats itself, but if you already learned, you can avoid committing the same mistake again.
If you want to be a Successful Australian Entrepreneur , you should know and follow these things.For more inquiries, contact us at 1300-338-919.
Visit us now!