A Grandmaster and business owner, I build long-lasting,
productive relationships with my team , my business
partners and clients to create stable revenue for my
As a family man, I established businesses with employees
that I consider as family. I ensure that I build
strong relationships, value the diversification of individuals
and serve all with equal dedication, respect, and fairness.
As a business owner, I advocate the mission of credibility,
integrity, and service. I strive for the excellence
in the pursuit of providing sustainable
and consistent exemplary results to my clients.
Serdar Guner | Taekwondo Forms
Serdar Guner heavily involves himself in the art and skill of Taekwondo. He is one of the certified personal taekwondo trainers, and he even has his own taekwondo club: DOS Taekwondo. Serdar Guner is a grand master of taekwondo, he started early at the age of 9. He is now well-known in the field of taekwondo while his taekwondo Club is famous for Serdar Guner Taekwondo Forms that he teaches to his students.
Serdar is also a dedicated taekwondo instructor. His teachings are full of values and he always helps his students in any way he can.
Here are some of Serdar Guner Taekwondo Forms :
Ki Cho Patterns (Basics)
- The starting point for taekwondo students when learning the patterns, this form of taekwondo is an easy format to get you started with performing the basic techniques in four directions. It is divided into 3 Basic patterns:
- Ki Cho II Bu
- Ki Cho E Bu
- Ki Cho Sam Bu
WTF Taekwondo Patterns
- This taekwondo forms are based on the WTF fighting style, it comes with short and upright stances and fast techniques. Here are the list of WTF Taekwondo Forms:
ITF Taekwondo Patterns
- A more traditional Taekwondo Forms with longer stances and strongly performed moves. Here are some of the 24 forms of ITF Taekwondo Patterns:
- Yellow Stripe Pattern (Chon-Ji)
- Yellow Belt Pattern (Dan-Gun)
- Green Stripe Pattern (Do-San)
- Green Belt Pattern (Won-Hyo)
- Blue Stripe Pattern (Yul-Gok)
- Blue Belt Pattern (Joong Gun)
Traditional Patterns (Tang Soo Do Forms)
- These forms are thrilling to perform and even to watch.
- Pyun Ahn Cho Dan
- Pyun Ahn E Dan
- Pyun Ahn Sam Dan
- Pyun Ahn Sah Dan
- Pyun Ahn Oh Dan
- Nai Han Chi Cho Dan
These are the many types of taekwondo forms and Serdar Guner is willing to teach them to his students. If you want to know more about Srdar Guner Taekwondo Forms , Enroll now at his Taekwondo Club, DOS Taekwondo!
There are a lot more Taekwondo Forms that you can learn if you enroll at our Taekwondo Academy. For more inquiries, contact us at 1300-338-919.
Certified Personal Taekwondo Trainer
Serdar Guner is a well known entrepreneur and business man. And not only is he successful as a businessman, he is also one of the greatest grand masters of taekwondo. He formed a taekwondo club in Sydney which is now famous for their fun and progressive learning environment. He has also become a certified Personal Taekwondo Trainer with his perseverance, skills and abilities.
Here are the reasons why Serdar Guner is one of the best certified personal Taekwondo trainer :
- Serdar Guner is the type of person that is very much focusing in achieving his goal. Not only that, he is also ready to help other people and he will stay focused until the person he is trying to help is able to finish what he and they started.
- Serdar Guner has dedicated his life in teaching taekwondo. He is very passionate in sharing his knowledge, which is another reason why many people want Serdar to be their personal trainer.
- When it comes to the exercises and knowledge about taekwondo, Serdar is already expert. He started his training when he was young under the tutelage of another great taekwondo grand master Sascha Ostermann, and his training has allowed him to gain lots of knowledge and experience and he is very willing to share it to those who want to learn the art of taekwondo.
- Serdar puts his whole heart in everything he does and that may be the reason why he became successful. Even those who train under him learn a lot and fast since Serdar really gives emphasis o the learning.
- Serdar has trained lots of students already and versatility allowed him to cope up with the diversity of each student.
Serdar is really great not only when it comes to business, also as a certified personal taekwondo trainer . He has the skills and abilities required to be a great trainer, and of course a grand taekwondo master.
Watch also our video here about Serdar Guner, the Certified Personal Taekwondo Trainer :
Enroll now at our Taekwondo Club, or contact Sam if you want more information about being a Certified Personal Taekwondo Trainer at 1300-338-919.
Serdar Guner | Business Tips
Serdar Guner is a famous name when it comes to business owners especially in Sydney. His reputation, Awards, and Business ventures speak for themselves. What are some of Serdar Guner ’s tips for a newly venturing Australian Entrepreneurs or already established business owners?
Here’s Serdar Guner ‘s Business Tips :
Start with your dream.
- Start with your dream is a simple as stated. Everyone starts with a vision or an idea of where they want to go with their business and how they see their business.
- The most important thing in this step is to have it all on paper. If you have a great idea now and you’d like to act on it, it would be wise to write it on paper. This can help you later on when you start in keeping track of how you envisioned your dream business to be. It might not turn out exactly the same but it will sure help you stay on the right track.
Set Goals for success.
- For a business to succeed in a long run, a set of goals must be identified. Such goals can be about where you see your business in the next month, the next 6 month, or even a year ahead.
- This again can help you keep track of your activities and reassess if you are really getting the best out of your efforts and time to meet your goals.
Believe in your capabilities.
- A lot of people have the misconception that starting a business means you need to have everything solved out before even starting your business. This isn’t the case realistically.
- Businesses needs change in time and from each change you will improve your business and work out what needs to be done when the time comes for you to face these challenges in a business. This is where it would be wise to believe in your capabilities and your vision even when no one else can.
Know that your time is important.
- Time is one of the most important things in life. It is something that passes you and you cannot take it back or rewind.
- A lot your time for important aspects of your business and never waste any time on something that won’t benefit your business or yourself.
Do anything and everything.
- When starting out a business, you’ll learn a lot about yourself in the process. You’ll learn more about yourself, your likes and dislikes, what kind of business foundations you’d like to set. A lot of this comes from doing various tasks for your business.
- Whatever needs to be done you should be able to do it whether it is your forte or not. This is what makes a lot of businesses successful, the ability of the business owner to lead his business and every aspect of it to victory.
We hope you keep these business tips in mind for your business and we hope they help you. We also previous wrote an article on Australian Entrepreneur | What it takes to be Successful.
If you’d like to know more tips, then contact Serdar Guner now at 1300-338-919.
Australian Entrepreneur | What it Takes to be Successful
An Australian Entrepreneur is someone who runs his own business, whether big or small, and is accountable for all the risks and benefits the business may bring.
Serdar Guner is an Australian Entrepreneur who started out in the business world early and has now grown himself in various fields of business. Australian Entrepreneur are said to be known for their drive, adaptability and admirable work ethic.
What it really means to be an Australian Entrepreneur with a drive, adaptability and admirable work ethic is what we will discuss in this article.
- Australian Entrepreneurs are individuals who come up with leading ideas in a specific industry, top national markets and even top global markets as well. They have the vision of solid business ventures which keeps them up and about and occupied. Each one of them is driven by factors commonly in the circle of family, self achievement, and economic development. They also strive for perfecting the craft of their business.
- An Australian Entrepreneur is also an individuals who are adaptable in the field of his business.
- When he is faced with a challenge in his business, he is usually able to solve the problem. If he can’t solve the problem on his own, the Australian business owner is known to ask help from others in business because he sets a strong network foundation with other business.
- He is known for his caring and helpful nature, but this doesn’t mean that he is not competitive. He is just willing to go the extra mile to help others who might need his help and he is known for his light nature.
Admirable Work Ethic.
- We consider the Australian business owners, like Serdar Guner, work ethic admirable because it really is.
- Setting up a mediocre business is easy but who would want such a business. Every business owner’s dream is a business with strong foundations. Achieving a business with strong foundations with its sail set for long term results and stability can be challenging. It requires long hours of work be put in the business and it require a lot of work.
- At the beginning of any business, working hours can get crazy and so can the demands the business requires. Seeing past the challenges of business at resent and being able to put in those extra needed hours of work for a successful business is what makes the Australian’s work ethic admirable. Not many people are willing to put in those extra hours of work and dedication to get the business to where it can be.
We hope we shed you some light on what it means to be an Australian Entrepreneur and the qualities we have of being driven, adaptable and having a good work ethic.
Serdar Guner as a Successful Australian Entrepreneur, does have a long list of accomplishments he’s earned by these three qualities, you can check some of them of his Rewards and Contact him at 1300-338-919 today!